Isolated Abdominal Organ Perfusion Systems
All functional isolated organ systems require the following components:
- Base system
- Pump for perfusate (buffer) movement and control
- Thermocirculator to control the system temperature
- Buffer reservoirs to maintain temperature and aeration of the perfusate
- Species and organ specific cannulae
- Transducers and amplifiers for physiological measurements
- Data acquisition and analysis method
To ensure that your system is properly configured as a functional unit that meets your application needs, please complete the checklist below and contact Technical Services before placing an order. In Europe, please call +49 7665-9200-0 or email email@example.com. For other regions, call 800-547-6766 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more! Download our Abdominal Organs Perfusion Systems catalog.